Welcome to the iPeng native Trac project management
Purpose of iPeng trac is to provide a development environment for the iPeng application.
iPeng trac was originally set up to provide legal and technical wrapping for a shared development effort under Apple's iPhone SDK NDA. Since that one has been lifted, the original purpose is obsolete and discontinued.
You can use iPeng trac to report bugs in iPeng or file feature requests ("tickets"). Also, you can see the planned roadmap.
This Wiki can be used to add documentation not yet present in the penguinlovesmusic.com main page and to discuss feature/function requests.
If you are a beta tester, there's also a beta forum.
Here's how it works:
- register yourself (see top right link). By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions of this site.
- If you are planning to file a bug, please browse the existing tickets first
- You can file a bug under "tickets".
- If you want to get updates on the ticket, please enter your e-mail address under "CC:", the tool doesn't send you all updates automatically
That's it. Any suggestions? Mail me!
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the single goal to help developers write great software while staying out of the way and imposing as little as possible on a team's established process and culture.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
"trac-admin yourenvdir initenv" created a new Trac environment, containing a default set of wiki pages and some sample data. This newly created environment also contains documentation to help you get started with your project.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.